eCardio's Patient Checklist
Patients receiving an eCardio cardiac monitor should consult the following checklist:
- I have received the appropriate cardiac monitor as prescribed by my doctor.
- The doctor's office has shown me how to apply the electrodes and attach the cardiac monitor OR eCardio will contact me to complete my home hook-up.
- I understand that I need to wear the cardiac monitor every day, all day, for the length of time my doctor has recommended.
- I will remove my cardiac monitor before bathing and re-attach it afterwards.
- To replace the batteries in my cardiac monitor, I will call 888.500.3522.
- I will call the Monitoring Center at 888.500.3522 to activate my cardiac monitor.
- I will contact my doctor immediately if my symptoms worsen.
eCardio offers cardiac monitors and 24/7 monitoring for thousands of patients nationwide. Our expert patient services team and Monitoring Center technicians are available to answer any questions you may have about your cardiac monitor - call 888.500.3522.